Friday, July 22, 2011

And after-






Here it is in the final stages. My desk. All I need now is the hardware. I believe I am showing a great deal of patience, every fiber in my being wants to get in the car and run down to Hobby Lobby and buy some, but I am being good and waiting until I need to be in Orem for something other than 8 of the worlds cutest knobs, and the ability to check this off of my list as done! It must be because I am 30. Age brings maturity right? (As I type that sentence I see the humor in it and only because I am laying in bed with the covers over my head tyring to hide from the day ahead of me! Maturity....I laugh in its face.) Speaking of maturity, here are the pictures (finally) of my living room with its Jake-over. And pics of Gracie's new bunk bed, again courtesy of Jake. He is really handy to have around.

1 comment:

  1. OK, that desk--out of this world cute! The bed--WOW! It looks amazing! The bed spread--oh my stars! The living room--double WOW and amazing! I love the pillows too. Seriously, so great! You guys are on a roll of creative ingeniousness!

    I think we are almost done with the extreme heat wave so I am planning on laying out all day before I loose the chance! ha ha ha Oh the humor. I'm actually dealing with a lovely case of toothache. My cheeks look a lot like Whitney's, only not so cute unfortunately. It's just a nice way of saying 'incredibly swollen'. Mine, not hers. She is adorable with her little chunky cheeks, me, not so much. I'm hoping the antibiotics do there trick quickly because enduring facial pain is not one of my strong points! If I had a lot of weight to loose this would be a great way to go do it. Sweat all day, only drink water and an occasional Jamba juice, sweat some more...goodbye toxins--except those multiplying and replenishing in my mouth--all in all, maybe not such a great weight loss plan! Oh well. So this is a really long comment about my whining. Time to move on! :)
    I turned my wooden ladder into a sassy bookshelf this week. It works great and looks kind of cool too. Always a plus. I'll send you pictures of that. I'd post them if I knew how!
    I have zucchinis waiting to be put into something scrumptious like brownies or fudge. Can you put zucchinis into fudge?! I'm just thinking that the kids are more likely to continue eating it if I use it a different way. I'll have to get creative!
    I've been inspired by your desk, bed, living room, your character and overall goodness in general, so I'm off to create something! I might start with a smile, albeit puffy and lopsided!
    I love you.

    ReplyDelete