Friday, July 8, 2011

7 Kids, a house remodel, and canning-

Wow! Two words for you- "Wonder Woman" Amazing!!

So, in the midst of all of that, how is your creativity standing up? I feel accomplished if I am able to think about starting a project while Grace is awake. and thinking about it is usually as far as I get.  I am usually capable of looking at other people's creativity though. Which brings me to Paisley Pomegranate...check them out on FB. Holy Smokes! Your paper NEEDS to be at this store. I heard it calling your name, speaking to your soul, (well actually screaming to my soul, that your soul needs to be displayed there), are you picking up what I'm putting down? You could make some serious cash, and get your name out there.  Tell me what you think after you've seen it.

Yesterday I sat down, wrote back to you on here (and I was quite witty if I do say so myself), posted the comment and nada! It erased the dang thing. So now my comment is being replaced with a post. Oh well.
Today Kyler and Corbin are spending the morning/afternoon with Grace and I. This could be a fun day. A long with trying to keep two VERY busy boys entertained, I might just attempt sanding down my desk, scouting out wildflowers for your paper, and possibly repainting my front door.  What do you think about a glossy grey front door? I was thinking of putting some grey and yellow floral pillows on the chairs on my porch. Hhhmmmm.....something to think about!
Until later--
Be Bold, Be Creative, Be You!

1 comment:

  1. Ok, so the gray door, yellow pillow idea is AMAZINGLY perfect! It is the POP that the porch needs! Stick a tiny fleck of turquoise and deep red somewhere and you've got it made!
    Now, onto the other things we just finished talking about...well, there isn't really finished per se but you know what I mean. Yes. That is all!
    Here is the quote of the day:
    "Until one is committed there is hesitancy, the chance to draw back, always ineffectiveness. Concerning all acts of initiative (and creation), there is one elementary truth, the ignorance of which kills countless ideas and splendid plans: that the moment one definitely commits oneself, then Providence moves too. All sorts of things occur to help one that would never otherwise have occurred. A whole stream of events issue from the decision, raising in one's favor all manner of unforseen incidents and material assistance, which no man could have dreamt would have come his way."
    W.H. Murray

    Off to create! Thanks for inspiring me.
    Good luck with the door and desk and kidlets!

    ReplyDelete